Comparing Financial Programs
For Fertility Treatment
Atlantic Reproductive Medicine’s financial team has financial counselors who provide individualized counseling services to our patients. Here, on this page, we present the financial program we work with to help our patients afford their fertility treatments.
Achieve IVF Refund Program
IVF is one of the most effective fertility treatments available today. That’s why many patients like you are considering it. But the high costs of IVF and often uncertain outcomes may keep you from trying.
Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists is proud to offer The Achieve IVF Refund Program to help you choose IVF in a way that saves both precious time and money in your fertility journey while improving your chances of having a baby.
- Eligible patients can undergo 3 IVF treatments—with the ability to use all of their frozen embryos, if needed, for the best chance to have a baby with their own eggs.
- The package costs less than paying for 3 separate IVF treatments.
- If you do not have a live birth after up to three IVF cycles and the transfers of all fresh and frozen viable embryos, you will receive a refund of your Achieve IVF Refund Program Fee based on the percentage designated 30%, 50% or 80%.
Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists can offer The Achieve IVF Refund Program to up to 50% of our patients. In contrast, most other fertility clinics offer refund programs to only a limited number of patients. Why?
We use the Univfy PreIVF Report, which provides highly accurate, personalized predictions of each individual patient’s IVF success and does not limit refund eligibility based on artificial age or blood test cut-offs. Univfy has shown that more patients have a higher probability of IVF success than previously thought. With the Univfy PreIVF Report, The Achieve IVF Refund Program can qualify many more patients.
Learn More About What our Dedicated Financial Team can do for You!
- Estimating Fertility Treatment Costs
- Exploring Insurance Benefits
- Comparing Financial Programs
- Discount Programs
- Evaluating Financing Options
- Understanding Our Financial Policies
Contact our financial team with any questions about fees, financial policies, financial options, and insurance coverage and benefits:
Atlantic Reproductive Medicine is here for you.